BEFORE I DIE
... Change the world
... Peace and happiness.
Guys I was reviewing between my photos and I found one that inspires me a lot and I wanted to write a post about it.
Last year I attended an event in my country called Via Plural. It is an art festival in general, musicians, dancers, actors of theater, in general but also muralists.
Y And well there was a large mural that captured my full attention and said Before I Die...
And underneath was repeated several times the phrase "Before I die I want ..." with a line still in the place where people could colorize their goals and desires before dying.
My sister chose to write: "Before I die I want ... to be INSPIRATION."
It caught the attention of many people and the mural was filled in a very short time. All people have dreams and goals however small they may be. We all have places we want to visit or things we want to try.
For example a bucket list or wish list is where you can think of everything you have not done and that you still want to do. Always seek to fulfill the dreams that will make you happy and what defines how you want to live your life.
The truth is that I kept thinking for a long time what I wanted to write and a guy came and wrote LIVE.
And instantly I thought that if I had a "bucket list" this would be the first thing.
They say that life is short and yes it is very true. Be that as it may, time passes faster than it seems at the moment because we spend watching the clock waiting for the time to pass when we are bored, or we want time to stop when we are having a good time and do something that really we like. But to the end time passes equally. And life doesn't stop.
Despite being a super cliche having a bucketlist gives you things to expect in your life, knowing that one day you will be able to go for them.
Because at the end we have to live the little or a lot of time left for us to do the things we really love with madness.
So here's my "bucket list":
-Before I die, I want to complete all the pages of my passport.
- Before I die I want to see a shooting star.
- Before I die I want to see the northern lights.
- Before I die, I want to fall completely in love with Panamá.
- Before I die I want to go to a soccer world cup.
- Before I die, I want to see a musical on Broadway.
- Before I die I want to go to the airport without any plans and buy a plane ticket on the first flight that leaves.
- Before I die I want to make an road trip with no destination.
- Before I die I want to visit the most important art museums in the world.
- Before I die I want to find the love of my life.
- Before I die I want to try the best pizza in the world.
- Before I die I want to go to a music festival.
-Before I die I want to camp in a desert.
- Before I die I want to have a huge collection of records.
- Before I die, I want to find my favorite book.
- Before I die, I want to go up to a hot air balloon.
- Before I die, I want to be more spontaneous.
- Before I die I want to be able to inspire people through my blog.
- Before I die, I want to find myself.
- Before I die, I want to get rid of my fears.
- Before I die I want to be happy.
But more importantly, before I die I want to LIVE.
So that's my bucket list and you? Already have yours?
With all the love in the world,
When you decide to make better decisions for yourself to seek happiness is called *detoxification*.
What's the worst that could happen? This is a recurring thought I have had lately. Have you ever thought about how much we stopped doing for fear?
“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” - Dale Carnegie
"Before I die I want ... to be INSPIRATION."
Why it's so hard to let go? Why do we cling so much to things? Sometimes it is a thousand times better to let go than to cling to something to the point of hurting ourselves.
I'm sure many of you have already heard about Sophia Amoruso and especially about #GIRLBOSS.
In case you have noticed I always try to post new posts approximately every week, but I'm trying to get into the habit of writing as much as possible because many of you have asked me
NEW MONDAY, NEW WEEK, NEW GOALS
Can you believe we are almost half way through the year? WOAHHH!! Setting goals is super simple, but meeting them is a bit complicated.
Two months ago I turned 20. WOAH HOW THE TIME PASSES!! It's true that in my twenties I don't have all figured it out and although it is something that most of the time terrifies me it also excites me a lot.